About Daniel Beninati, M.D., FACOG, CCN
Dr. Daniel Beninati has been practicing Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chester County, Pennsylvania, since 1975. Throughout his distinguished medical practice, he always has been interested in nutrition and an advocate of alternative and complementary medicine.
In 2003 he completed all the required courses in Clinical Nutrition and in the fall of 2003 he passed the final examination and became Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition.
In 2006 he went to London and completed training in “Androgen Deficiency of the Adult Male” by the Society for the Study of Androgen Deficiency in the Adult Male of England.
He approaches his patients in a comprehensive way, using conventional medicine, clinical nutrition and alternative and complementary medicine for men and women. His approach is science based. He is interested not only in the overall health of his patients physically but also in their mental and spiritual well being.
Patients seek Dr. Beninati for assistance in a particular ailment and also for healthy living and longevity. He helps men and women live a productive and active life, slow down accelerated aging and reduce the incidence of incapacities. He uses different modalities such as optimal nutrition, optimal supplementation, natural therapies, exercise, stress management and hormonal balance using bio-identical hormones.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Nutrition
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow of the American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- International and American Association of Clinical Nutrition
- American College of Advancement in Medicine
- Andropause Society
- Bio-Identical Hormone Society
- American Academy of Anti-Aging
The objectives of Dr. Beninati’s medical practice are to help both men and women feel their best and remain healthy throughout various stages of life. He integrates conventional medicine and clinical nutrition with alternative and complementary medicine.
His approach is science based and is achieved by going to the root of the problem instead of treating only a particular symptom. He is not only interested in the overall health of his patients physically but also in their mental and spiritual well being.
In addition to routine lab tests, Dr. Beninati may order cutting edge testing, on an individual basis, to reestablish health and well being.
In order to obtain this objective, Dr. Beninati strongly advises and assists his patients to:
- Optimize their nutrition, according to their individual needs
- Achieve and maintain their optimal weight
- Take individualized optimal supplementation
- Use proper herbal supplementation if indicated
- Balance all hormones if necessary
- Adopt an adequate exercise program
- Achieve an effective anti-stress modality when applicable